FANTASTEC PRE-SEASON PRIZE DRAW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – UK
No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited.
By participating in this Prize Draw, you understand and agree that your image, photograph, name, city and state location and country of residence may be posted online for public viewing and for promotional purposes, as described below.
- The Fantastec Pre-season prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is promoted in accordance with these terms and conditions (“Terms”) by Fantastec Sports Technology Ltd. (the “Promoter”) whose principal place of business is The White Collar Building, 1 Old Street Yard, London, United Kingdom EC1Y 8AF.
- The Prize Draw is open only to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), Germany, Spain and the United States (excluding the states of New York and Florida) (collectively “Entrants”, “you”). In addition the Prize Draw is not open to: (a) any individuals (i) who reside in Cuba, Syria, North Korea or Iran; and/or (ii) who are on OFAC’s Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (SDN List), (b) any employees, agents or affiliates of the Promoter, household members of such persons or any other persons professionally connected with the Prize Draw, or (c) any individuals resident in the United States under the age of 13.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify your eligibility to enter, and you agree to provide the Promoter with all information reasonably requested for that purpose. The Prize may be withheld subject to verification of eligibility of the Winner.
- Your entry constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms. Entries not complying with these Terms shall be invalid.
- There is no entry fee, and no purchase is necessary, to enter the Prize Draw. You may enter the Prize Draw either by (a) visiting https://fantastec-swap.io/usatrip/, entering your username and opting-in to the Prize Draw, and then completing a ‘base’, ‘pro’ or ‘hero’ collection for any football club within the the album section of the Promoter’s Fantastec SWAP app (“SWAP App”)(and each time you subsequently complete a new collection within the SWAP App, you will be automatically qualify for a separate entry into the Prize Draw), or (b) by post, by writing to the Promoter (at the address set out above, marked for the attention of ‘Prize Draw’) confirming your agreement to these Terms and enclosing your username and email address details. In all cases, in order to enter the Prize Draw you are required to have registered as a user of the SWAP App, which can be downloaded free of charge. You can find the SWAP App by searching ‘Fantastec SWAP’ at App Store for iOS devices or at Google Play for Android devices.
- If you are under the age of 18, before entering the Prize Draw please check with your parent(s), guardian(s) or legal representative(s) that you are able to accept the Prize if you are selected as a Winner. The Promoter will verify this with your parent(s), guardian(s) or legal representative(s).
- Except where prohibited by law, by taking part in the Prize Draw you agree to take part in any publicity (including photography and filming, and in local and national media) related to or associated with the Prize Draw, at the Promoter’s cost and expense. You agree that (except where prohibited by law) the Promoter may use your image, photograph, name, likeness, city, state and country of residence for publicity and in marketing and promotional purposes, in any media and format, in connection with the Prize Draw without compensation or further permission. Copyright in all entries, and all photography and filming and related content generated for publicity purposes (as referred to above), shall vest in the Promoter. You agree, at the Promoter’s expense, to take any further action reasonably requested by the Promoter to effect, permit or confirm the Promoter’s rights as set forth in this paragraph.
- The Prize Draw commences on 0900 hours (UTC) on 29 June 2019. All entries must be received by no later than 1700 hours (UTC) on 7 July 2019 (the “Closing Date”). No entries received after 1700 hours (UTC) on the Closing Date shall be accepted. An online entry via the SWAP App is deemed received by the Promoter as soon as an Entrant receives confirmation of completion of a collection via the SWAP App; and a postal entry is deemed received when it is actually delivered to the Promoter’s address.
- There are two Prizes to be won. Each prize (“Prize”) is comprised of, collectively: (a) two tickets to Notre Dame Stadium, South Bend, Indiana, United States on 19 July 2019 to see Liverpool F.C v. Borussia Dortmund football match, (b) two tickets to the FedExField, Landover, Maryland, United States on 23 July 2019 to see Real Madrid CF v. Arsenal FC football match, (c) return economy flights for the two ticketholders between the Winner’s home country / state and airports reasonably proximate to the two match venues, and internal economy flights for the two ticketholders between match venues within the United States, and transfers between airports and match venues within the United States, (d) hotel accommodation for the two ticketholders throughout the trip (for the nights of 18 to 23 July inclusive, with return flight departing on 24 July), comprised of one standard twin or double room of at least three-star standard, and (e) US $300 as spending money for use during the trip. The Promoter reserves the right to select and/or amend itinerary (including airlines and airports).
- 2 calendar days following the Closing Date, the winners of each of the Prizes (each a “Winner”) shall be selected by the Promoter randomly from all valid entries received and verified. All entries are treated equally regardless of the route of entry. Selection of each winning entry is undertaken by a verifiably random computer process administered by the Promoter. The Promoter shall promptly notify each Winner by email and/or via the SWAP App of selection of his or her winning entry.
- Each Winner shall be required to respond within 2 calendar days of notification in order to (a) confirm his or her acceptance of the prize, (b) notify the Promoter of the identity of his or her companion, and (c) provide details of the Winner’s and companion’s passports and visas for entry into the United States. Each Winner agrees that acceptance of the Prize is conditional upon possession of relevant documents to enable lawful entry into the United States. If a Winner is under the age of 18, his or her companion must be a parent or guardian (and the Promoter reserves the right to request verification of this). The Promoter is not in any way responsible for a Winner’s inability to accept the Prize.
- If a Winner does not respond within 2 calendar days of notification, providing confirmation and information as required under paragraph 11, then the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize upon notification to that Winner, and to select and notify an alternative winning entry from the remaining entries, pursuant to paragraphs 10 and 11.
- Each confirmed Winner (and that Winner’s home country) shall be announced by the Promoter on the Promoter’s website and its social media accounts, after the date of confirmation and provision of details under paragraph 11.
- As a condition of acceptance of the Prize, each Winner agrees to comply with and be subject to, and shall ensure his or her companion complies with and is subject to, the conditions of entry applicable to the venue of each match, and all third party terms and conditions governing travel and accommodation arrangements within the Prize. These third party rights may include the right to refuse admission to or eject from a match stadium.
- All tickets, accommodation bookings and other aspects of the Prize are specific to each Winner and his or her companion, and are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash or any other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, including cancellation of flights or either of the football matches, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prizes to any other person.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize which are not specifically included in the Prize, including, without limitation, meals, hotel ancillaries, personal expenses and travel expenses. Furthermore the Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with obtaining passports or visas, or for the costs of any travel insurance. All federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of the Prize or any aspects of it are the sole responsibility of each Winner.
- Tickets for football matches forming part of the Prize are supplied to the Promoter by relevant football clubs on a discounted or free-of-charge basis. The Prize Draw is not however funded, sponsored or endorsed by any football club or any other person.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on all matters relating to the Prize Draw, and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the Winners as described in these Terms.
- To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, the total and aggregate liability of the Promoter to each Entrant under or in connection with these Terms, the Prize Draw and the Prize, whether arising in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall not exceed the total value (or equivalent cash value) of the Prize; provided that nothing in these Terms shall exclude or restrict the liability of the Promoter (a) for death or personal injury due to negligence, (b) for fraud, or (c) under any and all mandatory consumer protection law in the jurisdiction of the Entrant.
- The Promoter (and its group companies, affiliates, directors, professional advisers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for (a) any failure to receive entries, or lost or corrupted entries, due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control; (b) any technical or technology-related issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that hinders the ability of any individual to enter or any Entrant to participate in the Prize Draw, or which causes the administration of the Prize Draw to be disrupted or corrupted, due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials or content associated with the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to withdraw or cancel the Prize Draw for any reason and at any time, with or without notice.
- If any provision of these Terms is held invalid by any rule of law, rule, order or regulation, or by any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Without prejudice to the operation of any applicable mandatory laws in the relevant jurisdiction of each Entrant, these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these Terms and/or the Prize Draw shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.